1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Yesterday morning my wife and I stopped in at 1005 am to look at 5th wheels, we picked out two different ones to talk.The sales person Neal Cline was as helpful as he could be.

He got our trade information and went to talk and come back. This is where it got BAD at top of page they said you need to pay 18,000.00 down payment and would get a 650.00 month payment. We are talking about almost 50% down. I said thanks for insulting me and we left the store.

Oh they came running out to stop me we were there over 4 hours and a promise for them to call me first thing in morning, it did not come i had to call them and guess what, nobody there that knows what we talked about.

Some stranger called me back, I have had it as no way will they help me.How does a place like that stay in business

Review about: General Rv Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: Personal.

Comments

The first manager called me back and said i would not talk ( did not know who he was) and told me he had talked with him and gave him all of our information. I said fine but I did not know what was going on. I also gave him permission to call me back ( so far the call has not come in) I advised him I would be waiting for it.