Bought New Montana Fith Wheel From North Canton Store in Ohio, Three out of Four Tire Had Sidewall Failure, Called General RV and They Said it was a Manufacture Issue, Called Keystone and They Sent Me to a Goodyear Dealer, They Refuse to Handle the Issue, after 3 Total Goodyear Dealers Refuse to Handle this, i Went Back to General, They Open up a Claim and Sent me on my way with this Trailer, After 2 Weeks they called and said Keystone would pay $500.00 towards Purchase of New Tires, I Declined the Offer of $500.00 and I Said $750.00, General Said Keystone Agree to Pay $750.00 For Replacement of Tires, I purchase New Tires Had Them Mounted and Balance Turn Receipts in General, They Decline the Invoice From My Shop [Turner Automotive Inc] , Said They Needed Oringinal Invoice From Where i Purchase Tires, Total Purchase Of Mounting and Balancing of Tires and Purchase Was $704.53, We Agree on $750.00, I feel $45.47 for My Time of Buying The Tires, Removed and Installing the Tires is Not out of Reason, I Have Made Trips to The Dealership for Tires to Be Ship Back to Keystone, Ifeel Since Iwrote the Deposit Check to General and Bought This Trailer from Them that They Could at Least Help out In Someway, My Wife and I Have Purchase New RV'S Every 5-6 Years, This Was Our First and is Our Last Dealings With General RV, I Own a Auto Repair Shop and Have Never Treated a Customer Like This, I Guess They Have Gotten My Money and That is All they Need, So General RV You Can Keep The $45.47 if It Means that Much to You,

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

So when I go buy a used car I should take you with me to inspect the tires BEFORE I buy because after I buy it with my eyes closed and realize they are worn down you will call the dealer and let them know we had our eyes closed when we purchased it and they should pay for the tires?

to johanna #674864

SIDEWALL DEFECTS ARE HARDER TO SPOT THAN A BALD TIRE...YOU USUALLY DONT REALIZE THERE IS A DEFECT IN THE SIDEWALL UNLESS YOU FEEL IT AS YOUR GOING DOWN THE ROAD OR UNTIL YOU HAVE A BLOW OUT...