38 emails and 6 months, still can't get the right parts for the new camper we purchased in January.They're great at selling you the camper.

Their customer service is lacking greatly (aka SUCKS). What's the point of having a warranty or even trying to apply it if you can't even get the parts that were supposed to be with the camper originally. I have no desire to test their skills in fixing issues we've found with our brand new camper when I can't even get a bunk ladder that is supposed to come with our camper and a sink cover that fits right. Very disappointing to give them every opportunity to rectify to only have to continually see their inattentive work ethics, poor quality control and checks, indifferent responses and absence to grasp the chance to show how much the customer means to you.

My recommendation... go to another RV center, while this might be family owned which was why we went with it, they do not function with the family owned values, service and quality I have seen and experienced with other businesses. There are a lot of places out there that sell the same RV's and I'm confident with better service. Every opportunity was given to rectify.

They chose to use the rope I gave them to hang themselves rather than make a bow into the service they could've provided. If you do go here, then be cautioned to not take your RV if everything is not there and working right from the first day. If you leave with it, expect to never get it right because now you're not a priority.

Being considerate and understanding is not an attribute that will benefit you this time.Buyer beware :(

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States #1344775

I understand that everyone has different thoughts in life and we all have different paths but I hope with this review we can all walk the same path when it comes to General RV. For me to type everything that has gone down at this place would give them just another excuse to explain nothing. Time,money and frustration has been all General RV will give you.