12410 Dixie Hwy, Birch Run, MI 48415, USA
Featured Not resolved
2.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We’ll we stopped after going to frankenmouth to look at something we wanted to live in full time when we retire. Our salesman was decent.

He showed us some nice class a motor homes. We saw one we liked on the show room. We went home and discussed the pros and cons to buying it. We decided to bid on it.

We had to give them our credit card number to bid on it and IF their corporate office doesn’t accept our bid then they wouldn’t take a thousand dollars out of our credit card!! They did accept our offer so we told them we would be their in a week to close on the deal. They left our motor home on the Show room that weekend so a couple hundred more people could walk around OUR motor home that we were purchasing! The TVs had scratches on them.

The cabinets were dinged up!! No plastic on the floor or TVs!! 100,00.00 dollar motor home!! Looked like *** before we took it it on its first camping trip!!

DO NOT BUY FROM GENERAL RV!! HORRIBLE service after we bought it. Still waiting on a base plate they sent supposedly a month ago. Financed to the wrong bank!!

1200.00 prep fee that they didn’t do anything!! I spent 5 hours the next day fixing things on a brand new motor home! What a joke!! They give you VIP lanyard to put around your neck while you wait all day for them to get your rv ready.

They bought pizza for their employees that day and me and my wife sat there all day.

No one offered us anything to eat. I guess you need to spend more than hundred thousand dollars to get a piece of pizza!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 23.

Comments