I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P.of Operations, Mr.

Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa on March 25 and met with us and spent several hours looking over our rv and explaining to us how each deficiency was caused and what repairs are necessary. He noted all the manufacturing problems, in addition to the faulty design that caused them, and explained how some manufacturers send units to the dealerships and expect them to find and repair them before they're presented to a buyer.

- Bottom line: The dealerships aren't entirely to blame for the condition of new units when they receive them.I now put the blame for the continuing problems directly on Prime Time Inc.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with General Rv Center and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about General Rv Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare General Rv Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments