Dover, Florida

I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P.of Operations, Mr.

Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa on March 25 and met with us and spent several hours looking over our rv and explaining to us how each deficiency was caused and what repairs are necessary. He noted all the manufacturing problems, in addition to the faulty design that caused them, and explained how some manufacturers send units to the dealerships and expect them to find and repair them before they're presented to a buyer.

- Bottom line: The dealerships aren't entirely to blame for the condition of new units when they receive them.I now put the blame for the continuing problems directly on Prime Time Inc.

Review about: General Rv Center Repair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more General Rv Center - Review about Keystone Springdale 303Bh from Debary, Florida General Rv Center "Did my walk through yeasterday. To my surprise the RV had very little minor fixes. Everyone was great! A big thank you to Jason who made things right (read all..." Read more General Rv Center - General Rv Rv Review General Rv Center "I'm from Michigan. We had just sold our house and we're going to travel. This is what happens when you let General RV grease your wheel bearing. wheel came off..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more