1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I spoke to Jason Merlo in Parts after I negotiated the purchase of my Rv and completely assured me that I could add 800 watts of solar panels to my REV and that I would need to add 4 additional house batteries to hold the charge I would need to run My front A/c and My Washer dryer combo through the OEM Inverter , all of this at close to $ 10,000.00 additional cost plus other accesories such as a Wingard connect wifi/LTE 2.0 wireless system and was asked to bring the simm card for installation and programing as well as a Tire Pressure Monitoring System and some additional roll down shades.

I was asked to be there at 9 a.m. at the day of delivery and I had scheduled a professional driver to arrive at 2p.m. to drive the coach back to Texas , well as it turned out they re-scheduled my delivery to 11 a.m. which was not a problem, the problem lay in the fact that they did not have the coach even close to ready and my driver ended up departing the dealership a 8:30 p.m., over six hours after the promised delivery time .

Once the coach arrived in Texas we came to find out that the Inverter was not connected to the new batteries , the wingard was not connected and no simm card installed and the Tire monitoring system was still in the box and the washer dryer combo not properly installed or tested.

After two weeks of deliberation with them we came to an agreement to have a local RV shop whom I have worked with for over 15 years perform the necessary repairs, this would have gone smoothly except for the fact that once we found out that the A/C and the Washer/Dryer were not connected to the Inverter we set up to call the Dealer then the RV and Inverter Factory who confirmed that such a thing can't be done and should only be run with the Generator or shore power.

After this information was discovered then we contacted the dealer and they refused to admit they had given me these promises essentialy calling me a Liar.

I have contacted my attorney and the intention is that if this dealer does not make good on it's promises then we will return the coach or sue them, after seeing how many complaints and how large the losses are on behalf of the innocent folks that unsuspectingly were mistreated by this dealer our attorney is considering a Class Action lawsuit and will be posting his office contact information to begin proceedings and sue General RV.

My Email is : joseg2@glabels.com

Please contact me and let's go get our money back !

Jose Gerardo

P.S. Like a few of you I am driving this coach illegally as of May 20 2018 as they have refused to answer any of my requests to provide copies of the documentation I signed when I purchased the coach for registering myself and I have recently discovered that the interest rate on my loan is different to the one I negotiated with Brian of their Financing department. but that this is a standard practice for them going as far as forging income information for applicants to get loans approved.

Reason of review: mis representation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Mis representations.

Comments