Red Lodge, Montana

I bought a new Thor Four Winds Super C Motorhome from the Huntley IL location and told them I would pick it up in 2 weeks.I flew from Montana to CHICAGO to pick it up ..

They said everything would be ready for delivery on Monday. I went in on Saturday to check it out and they hadn't even started working on it. As a result they rushed through the work that needed to be done and it was not done right. They knew that the house batteries were bad but didn't replace them.

They told me to get them replaced and they would reimburse me. That was 2 months ago and I have yet to get paid.

I need a lot of warranty work to have done and will utilize their store in Draper Utah.After reading all the reviews I am very leery that it will be done right

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. jmiski is overall dissatisfied with General Rv Center. The most disappointing about 2015 thor four winds super c motorhome at General Rv Center was jim mervis, way i was treated and poor service manger , but reviewer liked tom deter. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about General Rv Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare General Rv Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments