5.0

I know most reviews are bad, but I would just like to say General RV Wixom stood up to the plate and got my Outback front cap repainted due to fading.Keystone Outback would not warranty it even though they know they have a problem.

Its a 2014 so its out of the one year warranty. Generals service advisor Max worked hard and got Generals insurance to step up to the plate so I paid nothing. I must note, I had Generals paint protection put on it when I bought it and they would not pay for the repair ether. Max the service advisor kept me in the loop and returned all my phone calls "that was a blessing"!

Thanks General RV.Wixom!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with great service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of general rv center rv repair. General Rv Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned general rv center rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at General Rv Center.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments