2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

we purchased a new pull behind camper from general rv in north canton Ohio less than a month ago. wow what a horrible experience.

we agreed on a price after being treated as if we were at a used car lot with the sales man going back and forth from his manager to get us the price we wanted. great job we bought it. now general RV does there sales up sale part. so we by some upgraded items including a washer dryer combo unit.

we guess what our washer leaks water all over the floor in our new camper. so i called general RV of North Canton Ohio with my problem and emily the first young lady i talked to before even asking when i wanted service said i have to bring the unit into them for service but i explained when your sales department sold me the unit they said if we put it on a camp site they would come to use for service although we would have to pay a fee per mile which i am willing to do. but the answer was NO we cant do that for you i explained my unit was less than 30 days old and your company installed the washer and dryer combo that is leaking in my camper so she transferred me to the service manager Bryan who gave me the same line. I have to pull my camper off of the permanite camp site and bring back to them to fix there mistake.

WOW WHAT A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. BE CAREFUL ON BUYING A CAMPER HERE YOU WILL BE PROMISED THE WORLD TO SELL IT TO YOU BUT WHEN YOU NEED SERVICE THEY WON"T BE THERE FOR YOU> SO MUCH FOR FAMILY OWNED!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: fix my new camper at my camp sit, that has a water leak from the washer you put in..

I liked: Being lied to about service at our camp site.

I didn't like: Water leak from washer.

Comments