Delaware, Ohio
Featured Not resolved
2.5

Bought a 31 ft chateau 2008 was told I would recieve a packet of manuals then after purchase was told to go online and print them.Asked them if they could contact original owner they without contacting him was told he throw them away payed for inspection was told I would not have to.

Got unit home generator battery had dead cells shower leaked out of trap and across the floor loose trap no curtains for front cab not even a manual for the chevy van part of it.

Door lock downs for travel broken so door sliding back and forth on way home.Original owner from walbrige ohio if anyone knows this person please have them contact me so i can get cab curtains and manuals please Tom 419-262-7179

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

It's used dummass.Up to you to look it over.

No brainier its your problem. Old owner probably don't want to talk to you.

Maybe he should ups the stuff to you free because he owes you?Duh?

to Anonymous #1124237

Or you could take 5 mins and print it online like they told you!I have bought many used things and rarely ever does the person have the manual still!

But I have printed many of them out online which takes five minutes.Or is it a case of you spent your money on something and now expect everybody else to wait on you hand and foot and do everything for you, you need to take a look in the mirror your what's wrong with this place we live...