East Palatka, Florida
1.8
Interest Rate

Orange park florida general RV are the worst example of customer service anywhere!We purchased our RV at a RV show, but our sales person was from out of state.

We paid almost 70K for our 5th wheel. Only to be told when we started calling an

About when it would be in and who our sales person was that we didn't have one in Florida so the financial person was out "contact" person, even though we paid cash. It's been nothing but crappy service since. Three months into living full time in our Solitude the pull out computer desk under the TV broke, the arm of the double recliner came apart at the seam, the fridge leaks every day, trimming thorough out is falling off, and when we called about getting these "still under warranty " items fixed and replaced we were told, and I quote "well these things are to be expected when you live in it full time " excuse me!

It's only 9 freaking months old! Then they made us send pictures 6 times because they kept saying their computer would not open then images. Now they are telling us even if we pay the $75.00 service fee they still won't schedule the service person until we send in the damaged parts!

Hello, we don't have a clue how to remove the just the arm of the recliner!I hate these people!

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

Joephoto114
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1120355

Who is the manufacturer and did you call them about it?