Winston, Georgia
4.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Jul 04, 2016

Finance manager chuck I think told us it was our responsibility that everything should of been checked even when his staff told us not to check because everything was ready to go.My husband was going to check to make sure the temp tag was on there and they re assured us it was.

Before we left only one guy was left l. Finance manager and all the staff bolted out of the store to wait for us to leave. We get down the road someone yells we have no tags on the trailer so we called back no answer. We had to spend the night in the local hotel instead of leaving for back home.

Spent $134.00 for this reason. Then they didn't even call us at 9am when they opened, we had to call them and the gentlemen on the phone who they connected us to which was Chuck told us it was our problem. He said call you back. He didn't even call us back the receptionist did says yes I have your tag would you like to come get it.

My husband said no you bring it to us since you stranded us. Chuck NEVER called us back apologized or anything. Really hope that is not how you run a business.

We thought we were part of your RV family.We are seeking our money back for our unnessary hotel bill

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2016

I would like someone from the RV Family to contact me per a sale that my husband and I had at your Orange park, Fl location. We spent an additional $133 for their mistake and turned and blamed us. Please call me 419-217-1824 or email me at oh42taco@aol.com

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Way i was treated, Rude comments.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

Tom
Rhode Island, United States #1205088

Also had a problem with general rv in tampa, they are right you are wrong.Sorry I got into the RV Family I don't need this aggregation in retirement

Bellevue, Ohio, United States #1182926

Just wondering why we are being brushed off after the sale. We have a right to be taken care even after you have our money. I would like for you to contact me because in not going away and will let others know via social media how we are getting treated.