Debary, Florida
Resolved
4.7

Did my walk through yeasterday.To my surprise the RV had very little minor fixes.

Everyone was great! A big thank you to Jason who made things right (read all comments ) Chad at keystone who was very honest and worked with Jason in Tampa to make things right. General rv's service department for there professionalism! Jill in the Michigan store was awsome and Brian in the tampa store was awsome.

I would have to say that reading all this negative posts about General RV and Keystone made me worry, but I had a great experience, actually only had one bump in the rd with a sales Manager (Ed savage)who made me feel silly that I was complaining about minor dents on the outside of my unit! Luckily husband and I already talked about this very minor issue, but please understand General rv, it is not ok to buy something new that has dents in it! They gave us a small 50 dollar store credit for the dents and that bought are chemicals, everything is a little over priced in the store.

Here is what to watch out for: do your homework on pricing, dont trust anything a out of state salesmam says. Remember I was at the Tampa show and got Bill from Michigan who said things that could not happen on the production line.

That being said, it is a production line and they will not stop it to make changes to your rv. All changes will be made at the store. Remember if they pull something off like a tub, to put a shower in other things could go wrong. Also, understand that service at the stores are way better then the production line.

Do your homework and trust no one! If they promise something get it in writing and then call keystone directly. (Better work). Next.

Print a PDI check list. Dont tell your pdi guy you have one until he is done. Politely dismiss him and start your check list. They will bother you the whole time.

Just stand your ground, do not pay until you are satisfied with everything!!! My pdi took about 4 hrs, i had very minor problems. Bugged by many the whole time! Just be polite and all is good.

( let them fix then check everything again. If you are happy give them the money! General Rv Tampa Keystone worked very well with me! Don't let sales managers bully you or make you feel ***.

Remember if you feel frustrated let them know ,and walk away for a while. Our whole delivery prosses took 5 hrs. Hope this helps! KUDOS to the service manager, the store supply guy who walked us around to explain what we needed to get!

JASON, CASSIDY, BRIAN All from the tampa store and Juan,and Al and Rusty, and Dennis!Thanks from Steven and Rhonda Parker!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion