1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We rented a motorhome from General rv in Wixom Memorial day weekend.When we went to pick it up we were shocked.The motorhome was beyond filthy.Mold or mildew growing in the corner in kitchen,Brown substance all over the floors,fridge had a strong foul odor and the understorage spaced were caked with mud.etc.We spoke with the general mgr Jason Quinlin.He apologized and had a crew come out and clean the motorhome which delayed our trip over one hour.Meanwhile the rental manager Donnette gave us 50.00 off.We returned our rental spotlessly clean ,tanks dumped,Gas tank full,mind you we drove 27 miles.Guess what?They had the nerve to with hold 223.00 for cleaning!!!And 60.00 for dumping the tanks that were empty already.And 100.00 for what they said was the wheel well trim fell off.This was 4 days letter?Either they were looking at the wrong motorhome or this is the biggest SCAM ever.The manager Jason will not call me back?I wonder why?I want answers.I forgot to mention that the master bed matress was stained and filthy with bidily fluids too.Do not do bussiness with this company.Very poir customer service.

This person wrote the review about General Rv Center and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants General Rv Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by General Rv Center general rv motorhome rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments