Took my 2014 Allegro Bus in for a few issues, one of which was a malfunctioning thermostat. Diagnosis was a faulty thermostat and replacement was recommended.

(RV comfort.HP) I authorized service department to order a new one at a cost of $161, not including installation. Upon arrival my wife picked up the part and paid $268+. Thermostat turned out to be the wrong thermostat but was told that it would work. Checking on the cost of the thermostat that I paid $268 for I found exact thermostat for $113.

After returning the thermostat if found the right thermostat online for $68 including $14 in shipping. I purchase my Allegro Bus based on customer reviews that the service network and the manufacturer support was top notch.

I now know that I also way overpaid General RV to adjust one slide out with a cost of over $561. I am not a complainer, typically I just think lesson learned and move on but this experience was so bad I want others to know to use extreme caution when dealing with General RV in Utah.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Change your business practices.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 07.

Comments