Don't believe a word these people tell you, they are liars!Bought a used rv from them and was told everything worked in it, then when we did a walk through, which we paid for, found out the radio didn't work, had to order a new one.

The refrigerator didn't work, had to take it back the next day and order parts for it. Also found out the previous owner never took care of it in winter and they replaced toilet and water filters, and it still leaks. Took into service department and as we figured, they couldn't reproduce the leak, even though there was a wet towel laying by it. Wish we never bought the piece of junk.

If anyone decides to buy any used vehicle from these people, beware, take it someplace else and have it checked out.My neighbors took my advice and bought their new rv someplace else.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more General Rv Center - General RV is trying their best to resolve all the manufactioning issues we've had with our new Sanibel 3601. General Rv Center "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more