3.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The sales process was flawless, very helpful and listened to our needs. The challenge is when you need service for items you may have missed on the walk around, or something that's not working.

You basically are playing dodge ball service appointment. I arrived at 8:30am to a line of motorhomes. When I spoke with someone I was told oh sorry we have our days allotment for today. I was looking at this woman like she had just hit me, she said "sir did you hear me".

I answered " yes however I'm not sure how to process what you just said to me". She replied we do not accept appointments, you need to get here before the sun shows up. My reply; "so I spend $136,000.00 dollars on a motorhome and can't get it serviced". I was then told "oh you have one of the lower priced rigs some people spend over $300.000.00.

It took me turning into a loud mouth fool to get my motorhome fixed.

I complained to the home office and was told that was the policy. Should have gone to Lazydays up the highway a few exits and would have avoided all this mess.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "make service appointments". This person is overall dissatisfied with General Rv Center. The most disappointing about general rv center customer care at General Rv Center was playing dodgeball trying to get service for new rv, service department and service and customer service does not exist , but reviewer liked buying motorhome. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about General Rv Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare General Rv Center to other companies on our site.

Comments

Seffner, Florida, United States #1265423

We had the same experience!