My husband and I went to Wixom General RV to purchase a new trailer .The sale person was great did a good job showing us around .

It was what happen next our trailer is two old and general only wanted to give us 1200.00 dollars . We said our trailer is worth like twenty thousands .General up the price to fifteen thousand . And than we decided to put a hold on a trailer . Even thou we were not happy with there offer 15 thousand .

We ended up calling back several hours later and realized with the payment amount it was to high for us and we didn't have a large down payment . . It took four calls to calls to two managers two to Financial dept . Nothing still a payment on credit card from the hold .

After the fifth call and three months I finally got to talk to the person who posted the payment on our credit card . That day the deposit was credited back to our card . Really is this how you do business ! We will never go back to Wixom or refer anyone there .

They have the worse business practice we have ever seen .Really this how you do business screw over the customer .

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of travel trailer from General Rv Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants General Rv Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was phone calls not returned. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by General Rv Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments

This happened to us at the wixom store only thing , they never called us back after 500.00 deposit on a sold unit!Went to another GRV store was promised certain pricing was not!

Showed them the price at another rv store and they still wanted us to pay 500.00 more for the unit!!!! And gave a quote so low on our 2yr old unit!

I Said your going to make 3,000 to 4,000 on my unit when u sell it and the sales man said I was absolutely right!!!!!Wtf