We purchased a new fifth wheel from General RV in Draper, Utah.Have a long list of problems we found on our first trip out.

We have had nothing but trouble getting the problems fixed. We have had to drive to the dealership to see what is being done, and several times, our unit is out sitting on the lot instead of in the shop...we are very mad and disappointed with General RV. Our fifth wheel has been in the shop more than in our driveway or being used!!!! It has been at the dealership for a week, and all of the repairs haven't been done yet!!!

We want to get out and travel!

Among the problems: fridge didn't work on propane; damaged bedroom closet door; recliners were torn; carpet was sagging; chips in the walls, window latch was broken, fridge doors loose and food fell out when traveling, no fridge travel lock; tear in bedroom window screen; big scratch in shower; outside step lights have broken wire: outside steps weren't working--had to replace; three awnings we purchased were ordered wrong by General RV; re-ordered by General, and then the third one was shipped damaged.We are not happy campers!!!!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: Get our fifth wheel repairs finished.

Had an Experience with General Rv Center?

Comments